We have been increasing access to justice in Micronesia for 50 years! If you believe in the importance of the rule of law, that even the most vulnerable among us should get the legal help they need, that legal services helps families and strengthens communities---then join us in celebrating. There is only one organization whose mission is to work towards these goals day after day in Micronesia. It’s us!
Please, this year, do one thing for justice:
- ALUMNI: If you worked at MLSC, please add your name to our roster of alumni. Or if you know someone who should be on the roster, but isn’t, add their name too!
- FEEDBACK: If MLSC has helped your or your family, please tell us about it. Click here for the Client Satisfaction Survey form.
- ADVICE: If you have a suggestion for how we can improve what we do, please tell us. Click here for the Client Satisfaction Survey form.
- VOLUNTEER: Volunteer for a day at an MLSC office.
- MENTOR: Be a mentor to our staff
- GIVE: Donate $5. Or more. Or less. Yes, we are a nonprofit and need money to survive and thrive, but what’s more important is we want you to know you can contribute and your donation will improve the lives of people of Micronesia.
- READ: Read this interview of MLSC’s founders, about how MLSC started
We welcome you to become part of the MLSC family, and increase access to justice in Micronesia.